Shop our tarot and oracle cards, inspiration books, drums, wind chimes, singing bowls, crystals, to gorgeous shawls. You’ll also find an amazing assortment of candles, incense, essential oils, and sage sticks.
Looking for a fountain or a Himalayan salt lamp? You’ll find them here too. And, gift shopping isn’t complete without the perfect greeting card to go with that great present.
Looking for something specific? Contact us at the shop at (352) 693-4592 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If we don’t have it already, we’ll find the perfect thing for you.
If you have a burning question, or would having some general guidance about the year to come help you find clarity and comfort, we offer private sessions with our psychics and readers. For centuries, readers have been providing intuitive guidance by channeling or using tools such as angel cards, tarot cards, or astrology — giving insight and clarity to people navigate difficult situations or their path forward.
Call the shop at (352) 693-4592 to schedule a private session with one our healers, psychics, card readers, or astrologers. We can’t wait to see you!
Have you ever experienced the powerful vibrations from a crystal bowl as the sound reaches your body?
Or, the rhythmic beat of a group of people drumming in unison? What about the amazing energy of a spirit circle?
You’ll love studying with our talented teachers and healers, and you’ll meet lots of kindred spirits here.
Join us in the shop for a variety of events, different each week, with a group of very talented musicians, healers, and spiritual mediums.
, sWhat’s New This Month at Fairy Dust, Crystals & Such®?
We’ve just updated our calendar for readers, healers, classes and events. Here are some highlights…
SALE!! All Dragonfly Farm products (spritzers, lotions, hand soaps, salves, teas, and intention kits) on sale 30% off.
- In August, our classes and special readings include …
Meditations with Patricia Squires (most Friday nights, see the calendar for topic)
One-on-One Spiritual Coaching with Steve Priester
Discover Your Gifts Meditation with Patricia Squires
Wing Fluffing with John Springer
Ancient Russian psychic readings with playing cards, with Inna (2 class series starts Aug 28)
Aura Photography with Mary Rose
- MASSAGE THERAPIST ON FRIDAYS: Maritza Marcano (MA65812) will be at the shop offering massage therapy. Maritza has been
- doing massage therapy for over 13 years and is also certified to offer CranioSacral Therapy. Please call to make an appointment. Walk-ins welcomed. $75/hr.
- Sandra Wilson is in the shop offering EFT and Body Code sessions on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays (by appointment only). Rev Kathleen Cairns is available for Reiki sessions Fridays and Saturdays.
- Sharon Dvorak has worked in the healing and Spiritual realms for 34 years and has assisted many people in the discovery of past lives using hypnosis. Call the store to get on schedule for Sound healings, Past Life Regression and Channeled sessions with Ma-Ryah.
- Mous Katz is back with psychic mediumship readings on Wednesdays
- Come in for tarot card, angel, psychic or astrology readings nearly any day of the week, our readers are terrific! Check the calendar to see who will be in the store or see our schedule overview.
- Circles: Lightworkers Gathering, Experiencers Share
In the Shop…Dried Herbs, Fountains & Salt Lamps!
Come check out our new inventory items that include tapestries, journals, and organic candles…..and….
SALE!! All Dragonfly Farm products (spritzers, lotions, hand soaps, salves, teas, and intention kits) on sale 30% off
JUST ARRIVED: Moldivite, Mystic Merlinite, Tri-color calcite, tumbled crackle quartz, new fairies and much more…
We specialize in crystals and crystal products, but also carry a large selection of books, tapestries, CD’s, incense, jewelry, crystal and Tibetan singing bowls, Himalayan salt lamps, an extensive selection of bracelets and pendants, fountains, candles, fairies, American Indian and Celtic statues, and much, much more.
We also have….
- Backflow incense burners…these are amazing! — they look more like dry ice than incense, flowing downward as a cascade rather than upwards
- Beautiful singing bowls (notes D, E, F, and G); as well as new Tibetan singing bowls (3, 4, 5, and 6 inches)
- We are always getting in new gorgeous crystals and clusters
- Our line of Himalayan Salt lamps and salt products continues to grow. Come check out our new inventory of lamps
- Journeyboard — A one of a kind divination board designed and developed by Nicole Feltovic. It is a unique and fun way to expand your intuitive and creative problem solving abilities
- Dowsing rods and forks
We are also carry a good selection of quality, fresh dried herbs. Choose from our selection of Lavender flowers, Mistletoe, Mandrake, Low John Root, Lobelia, Kava Kava Root powder, Eucalyptus, Elderberries (whole), Arnica (whole), Angelica Root, and Mugwort. Prices range from $7.95 to $10.65
Don’t forget, we carry Kannaway products. Kannaway products combine pure hemp oil and other all-natural ingredients to create daily use CBD supplements. All Kannaway hemp oil products are made with non-GMO hemp grown free of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides and put through a Triple Lab Tested™ process to ensure reliability and protect the end user from contamination. Designed for use by the entire family, Kannaway products include: Revive AM, PM, and Pro formulas, Kannaway Premium Hemp Oil supplements, the Pure CBD line, and the Cannabis Beauty Defined line – all exclusive to the Kannaway brand.
Ask us how you can become a distributor yourself, thus drastically reducing your cost of the products. Please feel free to call us at the store for any questions about Kannaway products.
Don't Be Shy. See What's Happening & Come Talk to Us!We are so excited about all the great readers and events coming up on the schedule. You can always check out our events calendar here on this site, but liking our Facebook page is a great way to hear all about what is going on, including new items and events we’ve added!
And we always value your feedback and ideas in making the store a better place to be.